Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to Tucson





We took our time getting to Tucson with a stop in Gila Bend, AZ. As I was hooking up the trailer to electricity, water and of course sewer, another camper came by to offer help. He said, “I noticed you don’t have a man with you and I was wondering if you need some help”. I already had the water and electric done thanks to help from the girls. I thanked him and informed him that I had accidentally forgotten to close the Black tank valve (that would be the really nasty sewage) the last time I emptied the tanks. He quickly disappeared and left me on my own. I got it done. I haven't made that mistake again!

In Tucson we had the pleasure and luxury of staying at one of Justin and Heather’s houses. A great view of the entire city was the backdrop for our days there. Stunningly beautiful, sunny, warm days and cool nights. While in Tucson, we visited with Karen and Dana and Sina and Heath. We had great fun seeing old friends making new friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment